Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"The Duel?"

Last night was the final performance show of Season 8! Boy did it fly by...

Half of America thought Adam performed better (by half... I mean my sister-in-law) and the other half thought Kris performed better (by other half... I mean me)...

I guess we can both be right (except really... I'm right ;-p) Haha, no really that's the true beauty and nature of Idol... we each get to pick a favorite and support them till the end and beyond!

Kris and Adam have both said (many times... in many interviews) today, that the only person they were competing against last night was themselves! So BEST of luck to them both... I see bright (albeit weird for Adam) futures ahead of them.

Here's hoping America makes the RIGHT decision ;-)

Tomorrow I'll post my recap of the Grande Finale and my thoughts on the Season as a whole!

No comments: