Monday, May 11, 2009

"Sophmore Slump?"

I know I kindof disappeared for a while, but I'm back ready to blog about... all things Idol, of course!

Jordin Sparks sophmore album should be out sometime this summer, but here is a glimpse of her first single off the project "Battlefield"...

http://blogs.nypost.com/popwrap/archives/2009/05/jordin_sparks_battlefield.html

Now maybe this is a rough cut or something, but I just don't get the praise! Is it possible that I've finally hit the "out of touch with the kids" point in my life?

Is this the future of POP music? Lady Gaga & Lord Glambert? Rappers with Vocoders and over-production out-weighing actual vocals? I sure hope not... the kids deserve better than that... truly!

Oh well, that's the end of my rant on today's music!

Check back later for an indepth look at the American Idol's Top 3!

No comments: